SOLD BY RAY WHITE THORNLEIGH 9481 8600
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
As a first-time home buyer, investor or a buyer seeking convenience, this light-filled two bedroom unit will delight you.
This unit boasts an open plan lounge and dining room flowing out to covered entertainers balcony and a tidy kitchen. Also featuring two generously sized bedrooms with built-ins, an internal laundry, and a good sized main bathroom, this unit has all the amenities you are looking for.
Set in small block, with security access and a secure car space, the unit is a short walk to the Blacktown Station, Westpoint Shopping Centre, the TAFE College, and a convenient drive to Blacktown Hospital.
In a nutshell:
- Open-plan lounge/dining with air-conditioning;
- North-facing covered entertainers balcony, featuring both morning and afternoon light;
- Two generously sized bedrooms both with floor to ceiling built-ins;
- Neat and tidy kitchen;
- Well-apportioned main bathroom;
- Internal Laundry;
- Security car space;
- Additional internal storage;
- Brand new carpet, blinds, stove and hot water system;
Location, location, location:
- 800m walk to Blacktown Station and Westpoint Shopping Centre
- 700m walk to Blacktown TAFE
- 400m walk to Blacktown Aquatic centre (pool & gym)
- 1.3 km to Blacktown Hospital
- 1.5 km to Seven Hills West Public School, Blacktown Boys High School and Blacktown Girls high school
- Close drive to Wet n'Wild Water Park
- Close proximity to M4 and M7
Levies and Rates (all approximate):
Strata: $615 p.q.
Council: $335 p.q.
Water: $170 p.q.
For further information on this home please contact Alex Gayl 0425 280 454.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. Agent interest
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
- Single Garage
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.