SOLD BY RAY WHITE PENNANT HILLS 9481 8600
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 3 Cars
This well kept cottage is a hidden gem that's sure to impress. The home has instant street appeal and is complemented by convenient location minutes from Belmont Central Shopping centre and Local Schools.
This is a prime opportunity for first home buyers, young families, investors and is ideal for downsizers and lifestyle seekers.
Featuring natural light with floorboards throughout, the easy care interior presents three good sized bedrooms the main with built-in's and an ensuite, bright kitchen, two separate air conditioned living areas and an entertaining deck overlooking the secured backyard.
At the rear of the house is a single car garage and laundry with ample storage space.
- Three good sized bedrooms
- Open plan dining & living room
- Neat and tidy kitchen with ample storage
- Secured backyard with entertaining deck
- Currently tenanted at $420 per week. Low maintenance.
- Double carport plus single car lock-up garage
- Short drive to lake and beaches
- Close to Belmont Shops & popular schools
Belmont North Statistics:
- 8.1% Annual growth averaged over 5 years* (REA)
- median rent of $423/week
- median rental yield of 4%* (REA)
This hidden gem is perfect for the person that wants to enjoy the surrounds in an easy care setting or have that ideal investment
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space and 2 carport spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.