SOLD BY RAY WHITE PENNANT HILLS 9481 8600
- 6 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 3 Cars
Architectural Excellence. Space, Views and Tranquility. Be amazed by this contemporary wonder, ideally located facing the serene valley views and capturing the prevailing Northeast breezes that come off the water from the Hawksbury and up Berowra Waters.
The grand entry opens to the main corridor which connects all the spaces together and is always filled with natural light, with south facing highlight windows running full length.
All of the living rooms on the lower level have large glass doors opening up to an outdoor living area. This is sun soaked in winter and beautifully shaded in summer.
The massive kitchen is the heart of the living area, designed to be at the core and centre of family life. There is plenty of space to prepare and entertain. The 40mm black granite with waterfall ends has a green and red crystal running throughout and is truly unique. It changes colour through the day. Any foodie will love the Swiss V-Zug appliances, steam oven, combi microwave oven and induction cooktop.
This suburb residence and lifestyle opportunity could be yours to call home.
In A Nutshell:
- Luxurious master suite with walk in wardrobe and ensuite
- The 3 front bedrooms have a wonderfully spacious feel with the ceilings raking up under the roof form.
- 2 more bedrooms on the upper level plus the main bathroom and an open rumpus/study area.
- The 3 bathrooms and wet areas are all clad in full height limestone.
- Family room features a Jetmaster fire place with a large capacity.
- The external entertaining area at the back is covered with insulated roof sheeting.
- Wired with data cable throughout. The 4 TV points have 2 x data cables plus there is an extra data point in each of these areas and every bedroom in the house.
- Speakers in the ceiling of the family room and lounge room are cabled back to the central hub. All the media can be run from this point.
- The sewer for the house is provided with an envirocycle system.
- 120,000 litre concrete semi in ground water tank connected to the roof downpipes of the main house. The main water line from the tank has twin duel filtering process. All water to the house is filtered, drinking water.
- Twin LPG gas bottle arrangement used by the gas heating and hot water. There are 2 instantaneous gas hot water units.
- All the glass used is a 6mm toughened glass with a Low E performance coating, in summer reflecting the heat out and in winter reflecting the heat in.
- Insulation in all of the walls and ceilings.
- Lighting throughout the house utilises LED fittings.
- Potential for a secondary dwelling to be built subject to council approval.
- Current approval for a garage and swimming pool as per the Development Consent for the main house.
- Approx 3000sqm of arable land.
Location, Location, Location:
- Surrounded by cafes in scenic positions, nurseries and parklands
- Short drive to Arcadia Public school and Northholm Grammar.
- Many other quality schools nearby including Hills Grammar, Pacific Hills, Galston High & Galston Public Schools.
- Greenshades Cafe, Galston shops and Aldi Supermarket only 9min drive away
- Major shopping Centres Castle Towers and Hornsby Westfield both within 20km drive
- Main bus interchange at Castle Towers for city buses and soon to be train station.
- Only 4km to Berowra Waters
For further information please contact Dion Verzeletti on 0413 753 695
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
3 off street parks