Inspection and auction details
Auction location: Pennant Hills Bowling Club
Secluded & Renovated Single Level Home with Garden Oasis
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Positioned in Westleigh's only gated community sits your tranquil and secure single level 3 bedroom home. Whether downsizing from the large family home, upsizing from a unit or starting out in the property market, this is a rarity that you should explore.
With only 8 in the complex you're never disturbed whilst the additional exclusive use to what is now your low care garden oasis will make the time at home a joy.
In A Nutshell:
- Formal lounge/dining plus informal dining and family room - rear covered decking
- 3 bedrooms all with built-in and fitted robes
- Master bedroom with refurbished en-suite
- Second bedroom with a wall mounted tv
- Refurbished Family bathroom with bath, shower, WC and large basin cabinet/mirror
- Double newly fitted remote garage
- Sun drenched living spaces that flow through sliding doors to easy access to all parts of your land
- Updated kitchen with integrated dishwasher and breakfast bar leading to outdoor covered decking
- Low maintenance yet manicure gardens. Ideal for the person with that green thumb. Roses, Vegetable garden, fruit trees and more.
- Newly installed 12.5kw Fujitsu inverter Ducted and zoned air conditioning
- Newly installed electric hot water service
- Gated community, secure and private. Wheelchair friendly
- Beautiful gardens and lawn areas surrounding the villa
- Garden views from all rooms.
Location, Location Location:
- Cul-De-sac position. Level entrance
- 1km to Thornleigh West Public School. 600 metres to Daycare
- Stroll to Westleigh Village Shopping Centre, doctors, restaurants, dog park and Ruddock Park.
- Walking tracks / Great North walk on your door step.
- Only 200 metres to the bus stop. Bus 586 & 587 to Hornsby via Normanhurst
- Pennant Hills High Catchment and close proximity to private schools including Barker, Knox, St Leos & Loreto
AUCTION: Thursday 7th December at Pennant Hills Bowling Club. Registration from 6pm
For further information please contact Dion Verzeletti on 0413 753 695
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.