Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Large Family Home with Space & Tranquility
- 6 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 4 Cars
Looking for size, space and separation whilst feeling a world away, then look no further. This incredibly well designed home welcomes you as you come through the front door with raked ceilings and views out over the trees.
Designed for the modern family with accommodation for generations and separation, so being together is a treat. From the master bedroom floor and balcony to 3 bedrooms with private atrium's, the huge open plan kitchen, 3 living spaces then a totally separate 1 bedroom flat ideal for visiting families or growing children that aren't ready to leave.
Entertain to your hearts content on the covered and large entertainers deck whilst looking out over the valley and beyond.
In A Nutshell:
- 5 spacious bedrooms, 3 bathrooms (plus extra powder room), double remote garage, 2 living areas plus a 6th bedroom or additional living space
- Master suite with private balcony, walk in robe and en-suite
- 2 bedrooms with built in robes and shared courtyard/atrium
- 1 bedroom with built in robe and private courtyard
- Large open plan kitchen to informal living space
- Formal lounge / dining with slow combustion fireplace and gorgeous raked ceilings
- Large rumpus/home office/6th bedroom with powder room and private balcony. New carpet
- Level and private front lawn for the kids to play or room for a pool
- 60sqm entertainers deck that has access from both lounge areas. Partially covered with views to die for
- 24 solar electric panels, on average, provide up to 3,600 kWh of self generated electricity each year.
- Three panel solar hot water system further reduces electrical bills.
- Zoned & ducted reverse cycle air conditioning. Separate split reverse cycle air conditioners provide year round comfort for master bedroom, living room / kitchen and study. Separate units allow for greater efficiency and reduced costs.
- Double remote garage with internal entrance
- Private workshop & wine cellar
Additional 1 bedroom apartment perfect for visiting guests, older children or in-laws:
- Separate access
- 1 bedroom with built in robe and en-suite
- Kitchenette, lounge and own laundry area
- Under 4 years old
- Private outdoor area overlooking the valley
Location, Location, Location:
- Private cul-de-sac position with tranquil bush outlook
- Bus stop at the top of the street (300mtrs). Bus 586 to Pennant Hills via Thornleigh Station & Bus 587 to Hornsby
- A short stroll or drive to Ruddock Park, Westleigh Village & medical facilities
- Thornleigh West Public School catchment
- Close to numerous private & Catholic schools including Normanhurst Boys, Loreto, St Leos, Barker, Abbotsleigh & Knox Grammar
- Enjoy the company of King Parrots, Brown Cuckoo Doves, Kookaburras, Rainbow Lorikeets, Crimson Rosellas and more
- Private path from front yard leads to local Blue-gum bush walk and Sydney's famous Great North Walk.
For further information or to arrange an inspection please contact Dion Verzeletti on 0413 753 695.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
794m² / 0.2 acres
2 garage spaces and 2 off street parks
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.