Inspection and auction details
Auction location: On Site
Stunning Family Entertainer
- 5 Beds
- 4 Baths
- 3 Cars
This stunning master built, newly completed, dual level home sits on a spacious 980sqm of land. Your custom designed home is perfect for extended family living, with 5 generous sized bedrooms, all with en-suites & built in or walk in robes. The master retreat features a separate dressing room and study/nursery alcove with built-in cabinetry. The open plan family and dining areas compliment the gourmet chefs kitchen complete with marble bench tops, ILVE oven, fitted walk in pantry and wine cellar. Perfectly designed for the entertainer, the covered alfresco area opens up from the kitchen & looks out onto the sparkling in ground pool.
In a nutshell:
- Master bedroom suite with dressing room, en-suite and study nook / nursery
- Downstairs guest bedroom with dual access en-suite and built in robe
- Open plan family & dining areas with ceramic tiles & a remote control "Lopie" natural gas fireplace
- Gourmet chef kitchen with marble bench tops, walk in pantry, ILVE oven, Qasair rangehood, double ceramic sink and integrated Liebbher Refrigerator
- 3 large living spaces comprising of formal and informal living. Porcelain tiles through main living area.
- 250 bottle wine cellar. 2.7mtr door ways, 3mtr ceiling heights
- Covered entertaining alfresco area opening up from the kitchen & dining area
- Spectacular in ground pool with frameless glass panel fencing
- Large level grassed area and mature gardens perfect for the children to play
- Three car automatic garage. Rear garage door access. Automatic front gate
- Villeroy & Boch fittings in all bathrooms. Ducted and zoned reverse cycle air conditioning. Security system.
- Austral Masonary block built home, Terraccotta tiles and copper pipes.
Location, location, location:
- 500m to Oakes Road Interchange city bus stop
- Close to local shops at Thompsons Corner
- Short drive to major shopping centres such as Hornsby Westfield, Castle Towers and Macquarie Centre
- Close to Pennant Hills Golf Club
- Close to local reserves such as Hill Road Reserve & George Thornton Reserve
- Zoned for Murray Farm Primary School & close to West Pennant Hills High School
- Close to private schools such as The Kings School, Tara Anglican School for Girls, Mount St Benedict College & Oakhill College.
AUCTION: On-Site Saturday 28th October. Registration from 4pm
For further details contact Dion Verzeletti on 0413 753 695, Nathan Leuzzi on 0412 975 190 or Andy Yeung 0414 588 382
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
See all features
980m² / 0.24 acres
3 garage spaces
West Pennant Hills
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.