Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Fully Renovated Townhouse
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Whether you are entertaining, enjoying time with your family or seeking a great investment return, this 3 bedroom, 2 bath townhouse is well suited for your needs. The ground floor entrance opens up to an open plan kitchen, dining room and expansive lounge area flowing out to an entertaining deck and side grass area. Easy to maintain tiles is throughout the downstairs. Upstairs features 3 spacious bedrooms, all with built-ins and ceiling fans, and main bathroom. Central reverse cycle air conditioning is throughout the townhouse. The single garage has internal access and is currently being used as a rumpus room (an ideal playroom for the kids), however can be immediately used as a garage. The townhouse also has an additional carport.
In a nutshell:
- All 3 bedrooms with built-ins and ceiling fans
- Central reverse cycle air conditioning
- Entertainers deck and grass area
- Internal laundry
- Powder room for guests
- Renovated kitchen and open plan dining area
- Single garage with internal access can be also used as playroom
- Separate carport
Location, Location, Location:
- Walk to Thornleigh Train Station (Approx 1.2 km)
- Walk to Thornleigh Shops (Approx 700m)
- Catchment area for Normanhurst West Public School (Approx 1.2m)
- Close to elite schools including Barker College, Loreto, Normanhurst Boys, St Leos College, Abbotsleigh Girls, Knox and more
- Minutes drive to Hornsby Westfield and shopping precinct
Levies and Rates (all approximate):
- Council Rates: $275 per qtr
- Strata Levies: $766 per qtr
- Water Rates: $254 per qtr
For further information on this outstanding townhouse please contact Alex Gayl on 0425 280 454
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space and 1 carport space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.