Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
VACANT LAND With DA Approval For Your New Home. Walk to Station
- Land: 736m² (0.18 acres)
Dreams do come true and you can build yours here in Thornleigh. It is not often that a vacant block becomes available in such a desirable position, along with the Council Approval in place. The block is approximately 736.3sqm land with a North to rear aspect and the approved home includes 4 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, double garage, open plan kitchen and dining plus a family room and lounge room flowing out to the yard. All of this in a quiet premier street, walking distance to Thornleigh West Public school and the train station.
In A Nutshell:
- Approximately 736.3sqm vacant land (includes driveway handle)
- Desirable North to rear aspect
- DA Approval for a double storey 4 bedroom home (plans available upon request)
- 1km to Thornleigh Train Station (approx)
- 400m to Thornleigh West Public School (approx)
- A short drive to Hornsby Westfield shopping centre, restaurants and entertainment precinct
- Thornleigh shops nearby including Woolworths and Aldi
- Minutes to Parks, Playgrounds, Thornleigh Golf Centre, Sportsbliss and Brickpit Sporting facilities
- Close to exclusive schools including Barker College, Loreto, Normanhurst Boys, Hornsby Girls, Abbotsleigh, Knox and more
- Many Pre-School and Day Care options nearby
- Easy access to the M1, M2 and Pacific Highway
For further information please call Dion Verzeletti 0413 753 695 or Nathan Leuzzi on 0412 975 190.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it
736m² / 0.18 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.