Inspection and auction details
Auction location: On Site
Beautifully restored home filled with charm & character. Footsteps to Station
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Renovated and restored inside and out with love, discover this delightful character filled home with all its period glory, complimented and upgraded with modern amenities. Enjoy serenity and sunlight with national park views from the North facing rear entertaining deck, whilst being only footsteps from Thornleigh train station, local cafes and shops.
In a nutshell:
- 3 bedrooms, 2 with large windows overlooking the rear gardens
- Updated country style gas kitchen with integrated Miele dishwasher
- Street gas serving the kitchen, heating outlet and instant hot water with temperature controls. Daikin ducted air conditioning
- Open plan living area graced with high ceilings, skylight and an abundance of natural light
- Home office/study or potential 4th bedroom with external entrance flowing through to the reading area and balcony. Additional powder room
- New Zincalume steel roof fully insulated. Fully re-clad exterior with timber weatherboards. Freshly painted inside and out.
- Expansive north facing undercover entertaining deck with treetop views over Berowra Valley Regional Park. Enjoy the serenity and local bird life that frequently visit.
- Private and enclosed rear garden with a charming cubby house, perfect for the children or even room for a granny flat (STCA)
- Separate laundry and workshop. Plenty of under house and attic storage
- Two off street car parking spaces. Room for a garage or carport (STCA).
Location, Location, Location
- Prime cul-de-sac position in a peaceful street
- Approx 300m to Thornleigh Station
- Approx 300m to local cafe and bus stop with M60 to Parramatta & Hornsby
- Approx 600m to Thornleigh Market Place Shopping centre, Aldi & Woolworths
- Under 1km to Pennant Hills Public School, Train Station and Shopping Village
- Approx 900m to Pennant Hills High School. Close to other schools including Barker College, Loreto, Normanhurst Boys, St Leos College, Abbotsleigh, Knox and more
- Short walk to the Great North Walk and Berowra Valley Regional Park
- Short drive to Hornsby Westfield shopping centre, restaurants and entertainment precinct
- Easy access to the M1, M2 and Pacific Highway
- Approximately 780sqm of prime positioned land
Auction: On Site 21st July at 9:30am with registration from 9am
For further information or to arrange a private inspection contact Dion Verzeletti 0413 753 695
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Air Conditioning
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Polished Timber Floor
780m² / 0.19 acres
2 off street parks
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.