Inspection and auction details
Auction location: Pennant Hills Bowling Club
Tranquil Haven, Renovated & Ready
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Located in a coveted pocket of Thornleigh, this tastefully transformed 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom brick home sits predominantly on a single level whilst overlooking the breathtaking bush vista. Enjoy the privacy and serenity of the gardens or utilise the room below to expand into a more substantial home.
Watch the kids from the balcony or head downstairs to join them to play on the expansive & tiered grassed levels amongst your private bush oasis or enjoy the tranquility where wildlife comes to visit.
In A Nutshell:
- 3 bedrooms all with built in wardrobes. Master with ensuite & bushy outlook
- New kitchen with stone island bench and matching stone splash back
- High ornate ceilings with LED lighting
- Private and external study/home office on the lower level with an abundance of storage
- Updated main bathroom with separate toilet
- Ceiling fans in every room. Air-conditioning & slow combustion fire place
- Spacious open plan lounge room flowing through double sliding glass doors to your generous wraparound balcony
- Ideal North-East facing covered balcony with views across the trees
- Paved courtyard and BBQ area with tiered garden and level lawns.
- Double remote garage with plenty of under house storage & work shop with toilet
- Separate laundry. Private driveway
- Close to an array of popular schools including Barker, Loreto, Normanhurst Boys, St Leos & Abbotsleigh
- 850m Normanhurst West Public School
- 1.8km to Normanhurst Train Station
- 1km to Normanhurst Park and oval
- 550m to Bus stop taking you to Hornsby via Normanhurst Train Station
- Close to Hornsby Westfields, shops and entertainment precinct
AUCTION: Thursday May 3rd at the Pennant Hills Bowling Club. Registration from 6pm
For further information, please contact Dion Verzeletti or Nathan Leuzzi on 9481 8600
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2,392m² / 0.59 acres
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.