Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Double Brick Delight
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Sitting on the high side of the road with a beautiful tree outlook is this two-level double brick home offering a quiet location close to all amenities. After entering the chandelier lit entrance way, an abundance of light spills into the lounge room through the large surrounding windows with beautiful views and skylights above. The kitchen offers a breakfast bar with adjoining dining room which offers easy access to the rear paved entertaining area, perfect for entertaining. The master bedroom includes a generous size walk in wardrobe, recently renovated ensuite and doors onto the front balcony. Downstairs has three other bedrooms and a bathroom. This double brick delight is just a short walk to Shopping Centre and train station.
In a Nutshell:
- Large slate tiled lounge with balcony, tree top views, skylights and gas fireplace
- Timber kitchen with breakfast bar, electric hotplates, SMEG oven, Bosch dishwasher & skylight
- Master bedroom with walk in robe, recently renovated ensuite, balcony and reserve cycle air conditoning
- 3 other bedrooms downstairs, 1 with separate entrance
- Main bathroom with pedestal basin, claw bath and toilet
- Private paved courtyard with pond
- Additional garden area with plenty of room for a vegetable patch
- Double carport with storage cupboards
- Plenty of storage
Location Location Location:
- Pennant Hills Station ~ 2km
- Thornleigh Station ~ 1.2km
- Thornleigh Market Place ~ 700m
- Close proximity to shops, schools, day cares, parks and playgrounds
- Only 5 train stops to Macquarie University
- Short drive to Hornsby Westfield, Castle Towers and Macquarie shopping centres
- Easy access to M2/M7 & M1 motorways
For further information on this property to arrange an appointment to view the property please call Karen Page on
0418 643 264 or Nathan Leuzzi on 0412 975 190
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Air Conditioning
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Formal Lounge
2 carport spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.