Inspection and auction details
Auction location: On Site
1267m². Opportunity & Walk to Station
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Such rarity appears in a lifetime with a highly sought-after location generously situated on 1267.6sqm. A relatively level block with an original light and bright weatherboard home with options to improve. This 15.69m by 80.92m block (approx.) is set alongside Thornleigh park and only a stone's throw away to Thornleigh station and shops putting the emphasis on location.
Why buy a block and go through the hair pulling process and stress of dealing with council when this ready to go DA approved duplex site is here waiting for you. Plans and DA available upon request.
In a nut shell:
- Kitchen with view to backyard.
- Three good sized bedrooms with timber floor and built-in wardrobes.
- Lounge room with timber flooring.
- Two bathrooms.
- Level block with bush views.
- Single car port.
- 1267sqm - 15.69m by 80.92m approx.
- DA approved for a 2 x 4 bedroom duplex development
Location, Location, Location:
- Walking distance to Thornleigh Station, Marketplace & Aldi
- Stroll through quiet streets to Thornleigh Oval and fenced dog park
- Thornleigh Golf Centre, 24/7 gyms, parks & sporting facilities all nearby
- Catchment for Pennant Hills Public Primary & High Schools
- Close to private high schools including Barker, Abbotsleigh, Knox, Loreto, Normanhurst Boys, St Leos and Hornsby Girls.
- Short drive to Hornsby Westfield, Castle Towers and Macquarie shopping centres
- close to Sydney Adventist Hospital
- Easy access to M2/M7 & M1 motorways
AUCTION: Saturday 3rd February with registration from 4pm
For more information or to arrange an inspection of the property, please call Ray White on 9481 8600.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Polished Timber Floor
1,267m² / 0.31 acres
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.