Inspection and auction details
Auction location: Pennant Hills Bowling Club
Level, luxurious and conveniently located
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
The quaint facade of this stylish 4 bedroom home hides an architectural and cathedral ceiling extension that must be seen. Designed for the family that love entertaining with your chef style kitchen, 40mm stone island bench and 6 gas burner ILVE Freestanding oven through to your 10 seater dining area and North facing entertainers deck.
This home also has versatility as a key characteristic with a separate teenage retreat / home office or utilise the size and storage to add a bathroom and kitchenette (STCA). Options are in abundance or just move on in and enjoy the hard work that has already been done on this renovated beauty.
In A Nutshell:
- 2.7mtr high ceilings through the original 4 bedroom home.
- Master boasting a large walk in robe whilst built in robes in the other 3 bedrooms.
- 2 bathrooms both recently upgraded.
- Lounge room with triple sliding doors to your entertainers deck whilst over looking your level rear grassed yard for the kids.
- 3 year young 40mm stone and island bench kitchen, Miele dishwasher, 6 gas burner ILVE freestanding oven and an abundance of bench space.
- Lounge room and entertainers deck flooded with natural northern winter sun for all year round comfort and enjoyment.
- Separate Teenage retreat / home office with covered side area. Additional large storage or convert to a bathroom.
- Level rear and front secure grassed yard perfect for the young family or pets.
- Polished floor boards that flow throughout, ceiling fans in all rooms, reverse cycle air conditioning in living room, solar hot water.
- Covered car accommodation with room for 4 car off street parking. Approx 797sqm
Location, Location, Location
- Stroll to Normanhurst West Public School through the lane with only one road to cross.
- 4 daycare centres all within close proximity.
- Under 1.5km to Normanhurst station.
- Bus 587 & 588 to Hornsby only metres away.
- Local shops close with Thornleigh Market Place, Westleigh Village & Hornsby Westfield Shopping centre all a short drive.
- Turramurra High school catchment yet close to private & selective schools including Barker, Normanhurst Boys, Loretto, Knox & Abbotsleigh
- Parks, Playgrounds and Normanhurst Oval all within walking distance
- Sydney Adventist Hospital and Fox Valley shops under 4km away.
AUCTION: Thursday 7th December at Pennant Hills Bowling Club. Registration from 6pm.
For further information contact Dion Verzeletti on 0413753695
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
797m² / 0.2 acres
1 carport space and 1 off street park
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.