Great Opportunity In Pivotal Location
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Centrally located in Pennant Hills, walking distance to both Pennant Hills and Thornleigh stations. Ideally positioned on the top floor in a secure, popular and well maintained complex. This north facing full brick two bedroom airy and light filled apartment offers an excellent opportunity for investors, as well as an entry point for first home buyers or anybody looking to live in the heart of Pennant Hills.
VISITOR PARKING BEHIND COMPLEX. TURN LEFT AFTER AUDI/SKODA CAR DEALERSHIP. ENTER FROM PENNANT HILLS RD GATE
In a nut shell:
- Two generous sized carpeted bedrooms with built-ins.
- Large main bedroom with ensuite, walk in robe & a shared balcony off the living room.
- Spacious gas kitchen including granite benchtops, built-in dishwasher and oven.
- Main bathroom adjacent to internal laundry.
- One secure car space.
- Freshly painted walls as well as sanded and polished floor boards.
- Split system air conditioner, security intercom and gas outlet for heating in lounge room.
Location, Location, Location:
- Walking distance to either Pennant Hills or Thornleigh station, market places and shops.
- Catchment for Pennant Hills Public Primary & High Schools
- Close to private high schools including Barker, Abbotsleigh, Knox, Loreto, Normanhurst Boys, St Leos and Hornsby Girls.
- Three train stops to Macquarie University
- Short drive to Hornsby Westfield, Castle Towers and Macquarie shopping centres
- Easy access to M2/M7 & M1 motorways
Strata levies approx. $887.85 per quarter
Council rates approx. $277.9 per quarter
Water rates approx. $171.96 per quarter
For more information or to arrange an inspection of the property, please call Nathan Leuzzi 0412 975 190
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.