Inspection and auction details
Auction location: Pennant Hills Bowling Club
Alluring Classic Double Brick Home
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
You will love the elegance and classical style of this single-level double brick home!
Boasting the complete charm of this 1920's build including hardwood flooring, working fireplace, and ornate ceilings, with a generous master bedroom and good-sized second bedroom.
Large outdoor entertaining area in the fenced and grassed backyard, making this the perfect home to start a family and entertain.
Great street exposure for a home-based business.
All this in an ultra-convenient location, a stroll away from all that Pennant Hills has to offer, shops, restaurants and cafes, quality schools, and an abundance of transport options.
In a nutshell:
- Full brick, 3 bedroom home
- Hardwood flooring throughout
- Front sunroom, ideal for study or 2nd entertaining area
- Lounge room with fireplace flows to generous dining room
- Fenced and grassed backyard
- Covered outdoor entertaining area
- Undercover carport
Location, Location, Location:
- Short walk (700m) to Pennant Hills Village including Shops, restaurants, cafes, and amenities
- 750m to Pennant Hills Station
- 250m to Pennant Hills Public School
- 850m to Pennnant Hills High School
- 600m to Mount St. Benedict College
- Convenient to many desirable public and private schools in the local area
- Short drive to Hornsby Westfield, Castle Towers and Macquarie shopping centres.
Parking available either along Boundary Road or the White Lady Funerals carpark.
Auction: Thursday 7th June at 6.30pm at Pennant Hills Bowling Club. Registration from 6pm.
For further information on this property please call Alex Gayl on 0425 280 454 or Buddy Khouri 0450 200 666
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Polished Timber Floor
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.