Inspection and auction details
Auction location: Pennant Hills Bowling Club
Bright and Refreshed Family Home in Peaceful Pocket
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
This recently renovated home holds an abundance of natural light, offering the opportunity to move right in and enjoy. Boasting fantastic proximity to Pennant Hills Oval, recreational sports parks, and Lane Cove National Park bush walking trails, yet still strolling distance to Pennant Hills station and shops.
In a nutshell:
- Three good sized bedrooms, two with built in wardrobes
- Freshly painted throughout and with new light fittings
- Renovated kitchen with Bosch electric appliances, brand new dishwasher and oven
- Separate dining room adjacent to airy living/family room with reverse cycle air conditioning
- Manicured gardens, easy care with paved trails meandering through to garden shed
- Spacious single garage with internal access, off street parking available with plenty of street parking as well
- Internal laundry with separate toilet
- Sufficient amount of under house storage
Location, Location, Location:
- 750m (approx.) to Pennant Hills Station
- 850m (approx.) to Pennant Hills Market Place
- 50m (approx.) to Byleana Avenue bush walking Track
- 450m (approx.) to Pennant Hills Oval
- Convenient to many desirable public and private schools in the local area
- 4 train stops to Macquarie University
- Short drive to Hornsby Westfield, Castle Towers and Macquarie shopping centres
- Easy access to M2/M7 & M1 motorways
AUCTION: Thursday 7th June at Pennant Hills Bowling Club at 6.30pm. Registration from 6pm.
For further information contact Nathan Leuzzi on 0412 975 190 or Buddy Khouri on 0450 200 666.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
796m² / 0.2 acres
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.