Abundant Space and Filled with Light
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
You will cherish this 4 bedroom home filled with natural light in a tranquil and peaceful setting.
Featuring 4 good-sized bedrooms and multiple living spaces, with over 935sqm (approx.) of land, your family will treasure the space. Nestled in a quiet leafy street, the homes enjoys a peaceful bush setting with tranquil leafy surrounds overlooking Lane Cove National Park.
The kitchen has an attached meals area and adjacent dining room and generously sized formal lounge with A/C and access to upstairs balcony with panoramic valley views. The upstairs main bedroom boasts A/C, ensuite and built-in wardrobes.
The downstairs bedrooms all are good-sized, 2 of which have built-ins. The sizable entertaining deck overlooks the large backyard. Providing a suburb foothold for growing families, this one is not to be missed!
In a Nutshell:
- Master bedroom with built-in wardrobes, A/C and ensuite
- Three additional bedrooms (two with built-in wardrobes)
- Formal Lounge with A/C leading out to upstairs balcony with vistas overlooking bushland valley
- Separate dining room adjacent to kitchen
- Kitchen with attached meals area
- Large downstairs deck
- Tandem double Carport
- Under-house Storage
- Quiet loop road setting surrounded by Lane Cove National Park
Location Location Location:
- 1.8km to Pennant Hills Train station.
- 80m to Bus stop
- Quiet Street with no through traffic. Private & Tranquil.
- Short drive to local schools and shops.
- Pennant Hills High Catchment
- Pennant Hills ovals, netball courts all just a short stroll
- Close to elite schools including Barker College, Hornsby Girls, Abbotsleigh Girls, Knox and more
- Short drive to Hornsby Westfield and shopping precinct
For further information contact Alex Gayl on 0425 280 454 or Nathan Leuzzi on 0412 975 190.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Separate Dining
935.8m² / 0.23 acres
2 carport spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.