Light-Filled and Tranquil
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Nestled in a quiet leafy street on 935sqm (approx.), this family home enjoys a peaceful bush setting with tranquil leafy surrounds overlooking Lane Cove National Park, as well an incredible opportunity to move in and make your own. With an abundance of natural light and beautiful bush vistas, this split-level 4 bedroom home features multiple living areas, kitchen with attached meals area and adjacent dining room and generously sized formal lounge with A/C and access to upstairs balcony with panoramic valley views. The upstairs main bedroom boasts A/C, ensuite and built-in wardrobes.
The downstairs bedrooms all are good-sized, 2 of which have built-ins. The sizable entertaining deck overlooks the large backyard. Providing a suburb foothold for growing families, this one is not to be missed!
In a Nutshell:
- Master bedroom with built-in wardrobes, A/C and ensuite
- Three additional bedrooms (two with built-in wardrobes)
- Formal Lounge with A/C leading out to upstairs balcony with vistas overlooking bushland valley
- Separate dining room adjacent to kitchen
- Kitchen with attached meals area
- Large downstairs deck
- Tandem double Carport
- Under-house Storage
- Quiet loop road setting surrounded by Lane Cove National Park
Location Location Location:
- School Bus stop at door. Twice per day.
- 1.8km to Pennant Hills Train station.
- 80m to Bus stop
- Quiet Street with no through traffic. Private & Tranquil.
- Short drive to local schools and shops.
- Pennant Hills High Catchment
- Pennant Hills ovals, netball courts all just a short stroll
- Close to elite schools including Barker College, Hornsby Girls, Abbotsleigh Girls, Knox and more
- Short drive to Hornsby Westfield and shopping precinct
For further information contact Alex Gayl on 0425 280 454 or Nathan Leuzzi on 0412 975 190.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Separate Dining
935.8m² / 0.23 acres
2 carport spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.