Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Level Land, Space & Tranquility.
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Nestled in a cul-de-sac location amongst a leafy bush setting this 4 bedroom home has a flexible design that you can make your own whilst enjoying the serenity in one of the quietest locations in Pennant Hills.
In a Nutshell:
- Master bedroom with walk in robe (was an ensuite) as well as an airy balcony with bush views.
- Common and private balcony to bedroom 1, 2 and 3
- Downstairs 4th/guest bedroom or office with ensuite.
- Kitchen with centralised range-hood, breakfast bar and family area.
- Separate formal dining adjacent to kitchen with sliding door to one of several outdoor entertaining areas.
- Main bathroom with corner bath and separate shower.
- Cathedral ceilings between split levels allowing loads of space and natural light
- Size-able lounge room with slow combustion fire place, bar area and easy access to a covered and new deck
- Rear level grassed yard before that stunning natural bush setting. Fence to secure or enjoy the open space
- Double garage with additional storage area. Recently polished floor boards in dining and living area
- 14 Solar Panels for reduced electricity rates, new hot water system
- Generous sized internal laundry with access to the backyard
Location Location Location:
- School Bus stop at door.
- Minutes drive to Pennant Hills Train station and bus hub
- Quiet Street with no through traffic. Private & Tranquil.
- Close to Pennant Hills Park, ovals, netball courts & Sporting Complex.
- Short drive to local schools and shops.
- Pennant Hills High Catchment
For further information on this property please call Dion Verzeletti on 0413 753 695 or Buddy Khouri on 0450 200 666.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Air Conditioning
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
948m² / 0.23 acres
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.