Inspection and auction details
Auction location: Pennant Hills Bowling Club
Hidden Haven, Space & Tranquility
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Nestled in a cul-de-sac location amongst a leafy bush setting with a suburban bush vista. This 4 bedroom home cleverly spans across three levels with a design that you can make your own whilst enjoying the serenity setting in one of the quietest locations in Pennant Hills.
In a Nutshell:
- Beautifully maintained Kitchen with centralised range-hood, breakfast bar and family area.
- Separate formal dining adjacent to kitchen with sliding door to one of several outdoor entertaining areas.
- Master bedroom with walk in robe as well as an airy balcony with bush views.
- Common and private balcony to bedroom 2 and 3
- Downstairs 4th/guest bedroom with ensuite
- Main bathroom with corner bath and separate shower.
- Cathedral ceilings between split levels allowing loads of space and natural light
- Size-able lounge room with slow combustion fire place, bar area and easy access to a covered and new deck
- Rear level grassed yard before that stunning natural bush setting
- Double garage with additional storage area
- 14 Solar Panels for reduced electricity rates
- Generous sized internal laundry with access to the backyard
Location Location Location:
- School Bus stop at door. Twice per day.
- Train station not far away.
- Quiet Street with no through traffic. Private & Tranquil.
- Close to Pennant Hills Park & Sporting Complex.
- Short drive to local schools and shops.
- Pennant Hills High Catchment
- Pennant Hills ovals, netball courts all just a short stroll
AUCTION: Thursday 7th December at Pennant Hills Bowling Club. Registration from 6pm
For further information on this property please call Dion Verzeletti on 0413 753 695 or Buddy Khouri on 0450 200 666.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Air Conditioning
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
948m² / 0.23 acres
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.