Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Nestled back from the road in a quiet leafy street on 930sqm approx. this comfortable family home enjoys a peaceful bush setting with tranquil leafy surrounds overlooking Lane Cove National Park. Ideally located in a family friendly community within close proximity to Pennant Hills Park, bush trails and a good selection of public and private schools.
Generously proportioned with a great indoor/outdoor flow and filled with natural sunlight, this double storey brick veneer family residence features an excellent floorplan for versatility of space and comfort and is perfect for families seeking a relaxed, peaceful lifestyle.
In a Nutshell:
- Master bedroom with walk-in wardrobe, A/C, ceiling fan and expansive bushland valley views
- Two additional bedrooms with built-in wardrobes (one with A/C), ceiling fans and serene leafy outlook
- Formal dining room and adjacent formal lounge with slow combustion fireplace, A/C and ceiling fan opening to large rear verandah
- Modern galley style electric kitchen with breakfast bar
- Separate family room which also extends to the verandah for outdoor living
- Expansive covered outdoor entertaining patio with built-in BBQ
- Sparkling in-ground saltwater pool and spa with bush vista
- Double garage with workshop and loft
- 4.2kW solar system (16 solar panels - 260 watts each)
- Quiet loop road setting surrounded by Lane Cove National Park
Location, Location, Location:
- Pennant Hills train station within walking distance or short drive
- Quiet Street with no through traffic
- Footsteps to local school bus stop
- Close to Pennant Hills Park & Sporting Complex
- Short drive to local schools and shops
For further information please contact Nathan Leuzzi on 0412 975 190 or Buddy Khouri on 0450 200 666.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
930m² / 0.23 acres
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.