Inspection and auction details
Auction location: Pennant Hills Bowling Club
Serene Renovated Beauty with Panoramic Views
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Renovated and ready for you to move straight in and enjoy the stunning National Park panoramic views. Sitting on the high side of the street, this exquisite and private residence offers low maintenance family living in a cul de sac location. A full renovation, tiered gardens and multiple outdoor entertaining spaces, sees this home ready for you to enjoy as well as space for growing families. Natural light pours in creating a calm and pleasant atmosphere with playgrounds, bush walks, bus services and schools close by.
In a nutshell:
- Abundant & open family / living room with beautiful valley views
- Modern caesarstone kitchen with breakfast bar, quality appliances and ample storage
- Oversized timber entertaining deck surrounded by Berowra Valley scenery
- Tranquil master suite with bush outlook, en-suite and built-in robes
- Three additional double bedrooms including ideal guest/teen accommodation
- Full designer bathroom with stone vanity, bathtub and separate rain shower
- Polished timber floors, reverse cycle air & double carport
- Low maintenance manicured and landscaped tiered gardens
- Land size 1267sqm
Location, Location, Location:
- Surrounded by Berowra Valley National Park
- Short walk to near-by bus services to Hornsby
- Short walk to local parks and bushwalks
- Close to Hornsby Heights Primary School, Hornsby North Public School, St Patrick's School, Asquith Girls High School & Barker College
Auction Thursday 7th June at Pennant Hills Bowling Club at 6.30pm. Registration from 6pm.
For further information please contact Nathan Leuzzi on 0412 975 190.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Transport
- Polished Timber Floor
1,267m² / 0.31 acres
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.