Inspection and auction details
Auction location: Pennant Hills Bowling Club
Superb Valley Views from Freestanding Home
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
This freestanding 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom home would have to be the pick of the complex. With outstanding valley views from your lounge room balcony you will feel like you are away from the hustle and bustle of city life. Featuring an outstanding white gloss kitchen with an abundance of storage space and private entertainers deck. This split level home is a step into the Sydney property market. Hurry and don't delay this won't last long.
In a Nutshell:
- Main bedroom with built-ins, bush views, ensuite & reverse cycle air conditioning
- 2 additional bedrooms with built-ins
- Main living area with sliding doors to balcony with beautiful views & reverse cycle air conditioning
- Open plan family and kitchen area
- Renovated white gloss kitchen with glass splashback, Blanco gas cooktop, electric oven, microwave and an abundance of storage solutions
- Separate dining room
- Separate laundry with storage
- Large private rear entertaining deck
- Double garage with side door access
- Playground and BBQ area in the complex
Location, Location, Location
- ~ 400m to James Park
- ~ 1.7km to the Westfield
- ~ Under 2km to Hornsby and Waitara Stations
- Hornsby Hospital nearby
- Catchment for Waitara Public School
- Catchment for Asquith Girls High School & Asquith Boys High School
- Catchment for St Ives High School
- Close to Private & Selective Schools, including Barker, Abbotsleigh, Knox and Hornsby Girls.
Auction: Thursday 7th June at 6.30pm at Pennant Hills Bowling Club. Registration from 6pm.
For further information on this property please call Karen Page on 0418 643 264 or Alex Gayl on 0425 280 454
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.