Inspection and auction details
Auction location: On Site
Prime Location, Double Brick Opportunity. 664m² near level block.
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Position, position, position. Situated in one of the quieter streets in Eastwood, this well maintained 2bedroom double brick home with high ceilings is set on a large and flat block with a child and pet friendly yard. Turn the key and live happily until you want to add your own stamp, extend or redevelop. Located just a short walk to local bus services, cafe's and shops and in very close proximity to central hubs including Macquarie University, Eastwood, Epping and Top Ryde.
In a nutshell:
- Kitchen with electric cooktop and adjoining dining area
- Lounge with a gas fire place and reverse cycle air conditioning unit.
- Two generous sized bedrooms, main with a ceiling fan
- Well maintained original bathroom
- Internal laundry with rear access to the back covered veranda where you can relax over looking the yard
- Large flat block, with an abundance of opportunity
- Freshly painted throughout. Recently polished floor boards.
- Approx 664sqm of level land. Rectangular block with an 18 metre (approx.) frontage
Location Location Location:
- Approx 1.6km to Macquarie university and 2.1km to Macquarie shopping centre and train station
- Footsteps to local bus services 545 and 550 providing you services to Chatswood and Parramatta
- Approx 2.2km to Eastwood shopping Centre and under 2km to Aldi and Eastwood train station
- Under 2.3km to Ryde and Macquarie University Hospitals
- Approx 2.5km to Epping train station
- Close to Top Ryde Shopping Centre and entertainment precinct
- Approx 1km to Dunbar and Kotara park
- Easy access to M2 Motorway
- Located in the school catchment for Kent Road Public School, Ryde Secondary Collage and Epping Boys High School.
Auction: On-site Saturday 24th February with registration from 4pm
For further information or to arrange a private inspection contact Dion Verzeletti 0413 753 695
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
664m² / 0.16 acres
1 carport space and 1 off street park