Light Filled, Turnkey Family Entertainer CTHS Catchment
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Located in a private position, this home offers the perfect opportunity to move right in and entertain with family and friends. The enormous modern alfresco pergola provides a safe space to cater in complete privacy with the ease of the adjoining fully renovated kitchen. The rear yard provides plenty of room for the family to run around in and with no through traffic, the deck provides the perfect place to soak up the sun and truly relax to the sound of the reserve adjacent to you.
The layout suits the busy family with separate living and dining options allowing space and privacy. The lounge is greeted with large double bay windows enjoying uninterrupted reserve views, flooding the home with natural light. Ducted air and gas heating bayonets allow for year-round comfort, whilst the spacious bedrooms are isolated for a good night's rest.
Close to numerous Children's playgrounds and within the catchments of the districts most favourable schools, fully renovated throughout and boasting the best in outdoor entertaining, this property is sure to be a keeper for many years to come!
In a nutshell:
- Large master bedroom with generous built in wardrobe and renovated ensuite
- Three generous bedrooms, all with built in wardrobes
- Renovated main bathroom with shower, bathtub and toilet
- Modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances, huge island bar with breakfast bar
- Stone bench tops, loads of cupboard space and integrated fridge
- Adjoining meals area opening onto the extravagant outdoor alfresco
- Huge combined living and dining with two large bay windows allowing natural light
- Private family room with adjoining internal laundry, third renovated bathroom and courtyard
- Ducted air, gas heating bayonets, sunbathing deck
- Double lock up garage
- Cherrybrook Technology High School & Oak Hill Primary School catchments
Location, Location, Location:
- Approx. 500m walk to Fallon Dr, Children's Playground
- Approx. 550m walk to North Syd & Local Bus Service
- Approx. 650m walk to James Henty Oval
- Approx. 800m walk to City Bus Service
- Approx. 1.0km walk to Hickory Pl Park
- Approx. 1.5km walk to Cherrybrook Tech High School
- Approx. 1.8km walk to Oakhill Shopping Village
- Approx. 1.9km Walk to Oakhill Primary School
- Approx. 5min Drive to Cherrybrook Shopping Village
- Approx. 2.1km walk to Cherrybrook Tech
For inspections, please see available open home times or contact Jayden Potten 0402 604 828 for alternate times.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.