Inspection and auction details
Auction location: On Site
Big, Bold and Beautiful - CTHS Catchment
- 5 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Positioned perfectly in a small and peaceful cul-de-sac, this home fits the everchanging family lifestyle. Sitting on a spacious higher side block, it boasts huge living spaces and large rooms. With a versatile floorplan, the many living spaces accommodate the busy lifestyle of growing families. The home has quality renovations with beautiful cornices and natural light flooding through a bay window in the formal Living spaces. Complimented by a modern kitchen, beautiful neutral tiling and a bright coat of paint, this home is ready for you to move in. With great indoor to outdoor entertaining options, a resort style in-ground pool and yard space for the kids, it will be hard to pass up this rare opportunity offered in the South Dural Estate.
In a nutshell:
- Large master bedroom with bay window, walk in wardrobe and ensuite
- 3 generous bedrooms with large built in wardrobes
- Large study or 5th bedroom downstairs
- 3-way main bathroom with shower and bathtub
- Upstairs landing retreat with adjoining Juliette balcony
- Modern recently renovated kitchen with granite benchtops, Smeg and Bosch appliances, soft close drawers and breakfast bar
- Large combined family and meals rooms
- Separate rumpus with gas bayonet, powder room and study nook opening to outdoor entertaining
- Formal lounge and dining with bay window and beautiful cornices
- Outdoor pergola overlooking resort style, sun soaked inground pool and plentiful grass area
- Large outdoor shed, great side access (potential space for a boat or trailer)
- Automatic double car garage
- Beautiful tilling downstairs, modern light fixtures and downlights throughout
- Private Cul-de-sac location
- Cherrybrook Technology High School, Oak Hill Drive Primary School catchments
Location Location Location:
- Approx. 80M walk to local and school bus'
- Approx. 230M walk to city bus'
- Approx. 400M walk to James Henty Oval
- Approx. 500M walk to Hickory Park
- Approx. 1.3KM walk to Cherrybrook Tech and Oak Hill Shops
- Approx. 1.6KM walk to Oak Hill Primary
- Approx. 2.3KM walk to Cherrybrook Shopping Village
AUCTION: Onsite Saturday 23rd September. Registration from 3:00pm. Auction at 3:30pm SHARP!
For further information contact Jayden Potten on 0402 604 828.
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.