Spacious Single-Level Townhouse
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
This modern single level townhouse includes an abundant of space with over 460 sqm land (approx.) featuring a generous fenced grassed backyard and the peace and privacy of secure, low maintenance living.
Upon entering you are greeted to the generous formal lounge with reverse-cycle air-conditioning, heating and entrance to the internal courtyard. Flowing on to the kitchen, dining and family room, which provides plenty of space for your family. Complete with three good-sized bedrooms, master with ensuite and walk-in-robe, second and third bedrooms both have built-ins.
In a sought-after complex which boasts a swimming pool, spa, tennis court and clubhouse, while being close to Cherrybrook Public School, city and local bus services and parks.
In a Nutshell:
- Master bedroom with a walk-in robe and ensuite
- 2 additional generous sized bedrooms with built-ins that flow onto a private courtyard.
- Kitchen with electric stove
- Great sized bathroom with shower and bath
- Modern hardwood flooring throughout the family room
- Internal access to the laundry
- Double car garage with internal access
- Fenced backyard
- Attic storage with easy access
Location, location, location (all approximate)
- 800 m to Cherrybrook Public School
- 800 m to City and Local bus stop
- 1.1 km to Edward Bennett Oval
Levies and Rates (all approximate):
- Council Rates: $275 per qtr
- Strata Levies: $1,100 per qtr
- Water Rates: $254 per qtr
For further information on this outstanding home please contact Alex Gayl on 0425 280 454
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
460m² / 0.11 acres
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.