Best value single level, conveniently located with generous rental returns - CTHS Catchment
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Set within a quiet boutique complex, this single level villa presents an exciting opportunity for the savvy investor looking for lucrative returns. Packed full of potential and possibilities, the property presents the best opportunity to add value and further increase returns or provide an easy entry level point within Cherrybrook for young families or first home buyers, looking to place their own finishes to their new home.
The convenient location grants easy and walkable access to important amenities such as the Cherrybrook Shopping Village, Cherrybrook Tech High School, City & Local Bus Services, and The Cherrybrook Dog Park & Aquatic Centre. With an open and flowing floor plan, flexible bedroom arrangements, secure parking and an easy care, recently landscaped garden it will appeal to all buyers.
In a Nutshell:
- Large master bedroom, with a generous built in wardrobe and ensuite
- Great sized main bathroom, with shower, bath and WC
- Spacious open style living with split system air-conditioning, new light fittings
- Well planned, open kitchen with loads of cupboard space, bench cook top, fan forced oven
- 3rd bedroom or guest room, for grand kids, nursery, study, office, extra living space/ media room
- Lock up garage and laundry with internal access as well as attached single carport
- Recently landscaped, easy care and North East facing garden
- Cherrybrook Technology High School and Cherrybrook Public School catchments
Location, Location, Location:
- Pedestrian access to Shepherds Drive Cherrybrook allowing easy reach to facilities.
- Approx 150m Walk to Castle Hill/ Parramatta Buses
- Approx 450m Walk to City Buses
- Approx 600m Walk to Dog Park, Public Swimming Pool, Sports Oval Facilities and bike tracks
- Approx 650m Walk to Cherrybrook Shopping Village and Kindalin daycare
- Approx 750m Walk to Cherrybrook Tech
- Approx 1.0km Walk to Cherrybrook Public
- Approx 2.0km Walk to Proposed Cherrybrook train station
- Approx 15 Minute bus to Castle Towers, St Pauls Church, St Bernadettes Catholic Church and Castle Hill Baptist
- Close proximity to Cherrybrook Anglican Church, Cherrybrook Uniting Church
For further information contact Jayden Potten on 0402 604 828.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space and 1 carport space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.