Freshly Updated, Walk To Everything - CTHS Catchment
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Set within a quiet boutique complex of only 8, this single level villa presents an exciting opportunity for an affordable entry into the lucrative Cherrybrook market. The open plan layout provides a spacious feel, whilst light and neutral tones create a bright and comfortable ambience.
The convenient location grants easy and walkable access to important amenities such as the Cherrybrook Shopping Village, Cherrybrook Tech High School, City & Local Bus Services, and The Cherrybrook Dog Park & Aquatic Centre.
With recent improvements throughout, this home is ready for the new family to move in and enjoy immediately, or will provide the savvy investor the opportunity to find a tenant promptly.
In a Nutshell:
- Large master bedroom, with a generous built in wardrobe and ensuite
- Great sized main bathroom, with shower, bath and WC
- Spacious open style living with split system air-conditioning, new light fittings
- Well planned, open kitchen with loads of cupboard space, bench cook top, fan forced oven
- 3rd bedroom or guest room, for grand kids, nursery, study, office, extra living space/ media room
- Lock up garage and laundry with internal access as well as attached single carport
- Recently landscaped, easy care and North East facing garden
- Cherrybrook Technology High School and Cherrybrook Public School catchments
Location, Location, Location:
- Pedestrian access to Shepherds Drive Cherrybrook allowing easy reach to facilities.
- Approx 150m Walk to Castle Hill/ Parramatta Buses
- Approx 450m Walk to City Buses
- Approx 600m Walk to Dog Park, Public Swimming Pool, Sports Oval Facilities and bike tracks
- Approx 650m Walk to Cherrybrook Shopping Village and Kindalin daycare
- Approx 750m Walk to Cherrybrook Tech
- Approx 1.0km Walk to Cherrybrook Public
- Approx 2.0km Walk to Proposed Cherrybrook train station
- Approx 15 Minute bus to Castle Towers, St Pauls Church, St Bernadettes Catholic Church and Castle Hill Baptist
- Close proximity to Cherrybrook Anglican Church, Cherrybrook Uniting Church
For further information contact Jayden Potten on 0402 604 828.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space and 1 carport space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.