Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Tranquil and convenient describes the location whilst renovated and ready tells you more about your new home. This impeccably presented 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom Retirement home in the RSL community has been refurbished with new carpet and paint to make the transition as easy as possible.
Positioned at the front of the complex with a delightful North facing balcony and an abundance of natural light throughout you will feel relaxed and at ease all through the year.
In A Nutshell:
- 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, single car space
- Freshly painted, new carpet, reverse cycle air conditioning
- Peaceful and private North Facing Balcony
- Large kitchen with lovely outlook and an abundance of storage
- Both bedrooms with built in robes
- RSL community, 2 buses per week to Cherrybrook Village and Castle Hill Centre
- Positioned high and at the front of the complex
- Close to shops, parks and transport
- Near level walk to bus service on Boundary Road
- Ramp access to unit. NO stairs
For further information on this outstanding opportunity please contact Dion Verzeletti on 0413 753 695 or Don Hoult on 0428 255 954.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 off street park
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.