Renovated 5 Bedroom Marvel - CTHS Catchment
- 5 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 4 Cars
Renovated inside and out, this 5 bedroom, 3 bathroom home will tick all the boxes for your growing family.
With no stone left out of place and all the intricacies accounted for including brand new aluminium windows, new alarm system, and satellite tv system.
The renovated kitchen provides full gas cooking with newly installed 40cm stone benchtop with waterfall. Spacious with abundant storage and a generous meals area it will be ideal for you family. The kitchen overlooks the outdoor entertaining area and fenced back yard.
You will enjoy the spacious feel of multiple living areas and 5 large bedrooms the main with an ensuite. All three bathrooms have been renovated with floor to ceiling tiling and modern features.
Set on an expansive block, with wide frontage, you will also be close to shops and schools, and conveniently steps away from the local bus stop.
You are also within the exclusive Cherrybrook Technology High School catchment.
In a nutshell
- Multiple living areas, air-conditioning in all
- Renovated Kitchen with gas cooking, stone benchtop and waterfall edges
- 3 new bathrooms
- 5 bedrooms, main with ensuite. Double remote garage
- Covered outdoor entertaining area overlooking fenced backyard
- New aluminum windows, alarm system and satellite television
Location, Location, Location
- Bus stop at door connecting you to the City, Castle Hill, Parramatta, Hornsby & Pennant Hills
- 1km to Cherrybrook Village shops (Approx.)
- 600m walk to bush trails including the Benowie Walking track (Approx.)
- 1.1 km stroll to Greenway Park (Approx.)
- Zoned for Cherrybrook Tech High (CTHS) and Cherrybrook Public Schools
For further information on this outstanding home please contact Dion Verzeletti 0413 753 695 and Alex Gayl on 0425 280 454
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
757m² / 0.19 acres
2 garage spaces and 2 off street parks
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.