Serene Single Level with Spacious Backyard - CTHS Catchment
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
This single level home is positioned on an alluringly spacious 814m block in a hushed location. It offers a great opportunity for a young, busy family to enter into Cherrybrook and enjoy an active lifestyle, being a short stroll away from walking trails, children's playgrounds, and the Appletree Shopping Village whilst the large backyard provides a safe space to entertain the children all year round. Finally, after a long week of children's activities and cafe catch ups, you can peacefully retreat to a private covered entertaining that adjoins your spacious living area, allowing you to appreciate the company of friends and family as you savour a quiet glass of wine.
Packed full of potential, the home presents the perfect start for a young family looking for something to add their final touches to, an ideal size for downsizing couples who aren't quite ready for retirement villas or the avid investor looking to set and forget or improve and add value.
In a nutshell:
- Master bedroom with large built in wardrobe & en-suite
- Great sized second & third bedrooms, both with built in wardrobes
- Open kitchen with gas cooking and breakfast bar
- Meals opening onto private, outdoor covered entertaining
- Spacious lounge room with gas bayonet and bar
- Internal laundry, double lock up garage
- Huge backyard
- Cherrybrook Tech and JPPS catchments
Location Location Location:
- Approx. 300m to Daphne walking trail & Patricia walking trail
- Approx. 400m to City & Local bus service
- Approx. 400m to Appletree Shopping Village
- Approx. 550m to Kanangra Cres children's playground
- Approx. 1.3km to Greenway Oval Facilities
- Approx. 1.5km to Cherrybrook Shopping Village
- Approx. 4 Min drive to Cherrybrook Technology High School
- Approx. 4 Min drive to John Purchase Public
For further information please contact Jayden Potten on 0402 604 828
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.