Family Haven - CTHS Catchment
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Nestled perfectly within a placid cul-de-sac, this 4 bedroom home stands poised on a generous 770m2 block. A warm entrance welcomes you into the beautiful and versatile formal dining and lounge settings. The soaring raked ceilings, elongated windows, an open plan layout and bifold doors create a bright, airy, and uncrowded atmosphere; allowing guests to feel comfortable and relaxed for year-round entertaining.
Well-appointed with only the finest of quality and care, the home offers three renovated bathrooms and a spacious renovated laundry, new light fittings and fresh paint. The granite and blackwood kitchen overlooks the private and spacious backyard providing a safe retreat for the young family. A comprehensive quality family home that has been fastidiously and lovingly maintained by a proud family.
In a nutshell:
- Large master bedroom with generous built in wardrobe and renovated en-suite
- Three generous bedrooms, two with built in wardrobes
- Renovated, light and bright main bathroom, with separate toilet and bathtub
- Substantial open plan formal lounge with gas bayonet
- Formal dining with bi-fold doors, extending to covered outdoor dining
- Considerable combined family and dining with French doors to the sizable backyard
- Quality kitchen with granite bench tops and splash back finished with incredible blackwood cupboard
- Updated stainless steel appliances, gas cooktop & dishwasher, walk in pantry and breakfast bar
- Extensive laundry with full third bathroom, both tastefully renovated
- Bountiful storage space, ducted air, double automatic garage with repainted floor and driveway
- New light fittings, updated carpet and freshly painted
- Cherrybrook Technology High School & Cherrybrook Public School catchments
Location, Location, Location:
- Approx. 150m walk to City and local buses
- Approx. 400m walk to Parkhill Cres Play Ground
- Approx. 1.2km walk to Cherrybrook shopping village
- Approx. 1.2km walk to Greenway oval and sporting facilities
- Approx. 1.5km walk to Greenway dog park
- Approx. 1.8km walk to Cherrybrook Public School
- Approx. 1.9km walk to Appletree Shops
- Approx. 2.1km walk to Cherrybrook Tech
For inspections, please see available open home times or contact Jayden Potten 0402 604 828 for alternate times.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
770m² / 0.19 acres
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.