Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Architecturally designed, with a large private studio and additional room as potential fourth bedroom with ensuite
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Call for a private appointment!!!
Perched proudly on an impressive 900sqm elevated block, sits this striking architectural gem. Possessing a cleverly planned spacious layout, soaring raked ceilings and a solar passive design helps keep you cooler or warmer as the seasons change. Positioned perfectly within a whisper quiet cul-de-sac, the substantial upper level deck captures the glorious bushland views and provides an excellent opportunity to host private gatherings or relax and retreat. The peace and tranquillity will make you feel like you are miles away, but you are all but a moments walk from Cherrybrook Technology High School, John Purchase Primary School, City & Local bus services as well as popular walking tracks. It is easy to understand why it has been tightly held by its original owners!
In a nutshell:
- Expansive potenital fourth bedroom / home office / studio on ground level with its own access and available plumbing in adjacent room for an ensuite or kitchenette
- Elevated position providing privacy and tranquillity across from a gazetted reserve
- Large master bedroom with ensuite, ceiling fan and walk in wardrobe
- Two additional bedrooms with generous sized built in wardrobes
- Spacious updated main bathroom with quality shower, bath, tap ware, and timbered vanity
- Matching updated ensuite
- Open plan chef's kitchen, enjoying plentiful cupboard space, SMEG gas cooktop, electric double oven, dishwasher and breakfast bar
- Adjoining dining and family room with gas fire place and brushbox timber floorboards
- Private and expansive formal living room with open wood fireplace and floating sandstone hearth
- Substantial wraparound upper deck enjoying uninterrupted views over a reserve - a bird lover's paradise
- Expansive studio/home office/teenage retreat downstairs with available plumbing for an additional kitchenette or bathroom, separate access
- Study nook, internal laundry, double garage with extra storage
- Tranquil landscaped rear yard with integrated sprinkler system, veggie garden and grassed areas to play; fully fenced for pets and children
- Zoned for CTHS & JPPS
Location Location Location:
- 900m Walk to John Purchase Public School
- 1.0KM Walk to Cherrybrook Technology High School
- 1.0KM Walk to City & Local Bus
- 1.0KM Walk to Kentia walking trail
- 1.4KM Walk to Cherrybrook dog park/ Aquatic centre
- 1.5KM Walk to Cherrybrook Shopping Village
- Approx. 7 Min drive to Upcoming Cherrybrook Train Station
- Approx. 9 Min drive to Castle Towers Shopping centre
AUCTION: Saturday 16th December on-site at 9.30am. Registration from 9am.
For further information please contact Jayden Potten on 0402 604 828.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.