Inspection and auction details
Auction location: On Site
Cherrybrook Tech Catchment! Motivated Vendor! Must be sold!
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
The first time offered in 12 years, Ray White has the pleasure of marketing No. 20 Tallowwood Ave, Cherrybrook for Public Auction on Saturday, 7th October 2017 at 12.30pm.
Enter through the perfectly landscaped gardens and you are met with a family friendly home with an abundance of living areas set on a generous low maintenance 774sqm block. The home is well proportioned with four bedrooms and lovely master with ensuite and walk-in robe. Minimalist staircases separate the living from the bedrooms which are located on separate levels. Walk down the stairs from the entry and enjoy the large formal lounge with study nook. Enter the generous sized rumpus room off the kitchen which has an abundance of storage options and a breakfast bar to allow socialising whilst cooking with family or friends! All living areas have an abundance of light from their North facing aspect! The rumpus opens onto a contemporary entertaining deck complete with in ground swimming pool to enjoy those long summer days! A lifestyle home suitable for a growing family!
- Huge low maintenance landscaped 774sqm block with main living areas facing north.
- Four large bedrooms, 3 with built inns and spaced out on different levels.
- Generous sized master ensuite with walk in robe.
- Contemporary style kitchen with an abundance of storage and breakfast bar.
- Lovely privacy of the pool, entertaining and backyard.
- Double lockup garaging.
- Zoned for Cherrybrook Tech and Cherrybrook Public School.
- Established landscaped gardens in the front and back yard which is easy to maintain.
- Central location in a quiet street within walking distance to the park.
- Within easy walking distance to Cherrybrook Village Shopping Centre, schools and buses.
AUCTION: On-Site Saturday 7th October. Registration at 12pm. Auction at 12.30pm
For additional information call Jayden Potten 0402 604 828 or Dion Verzeletti 0413 753 695.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.