Inspection and auction details
Auction location: On Site
Convenient & In Dress Circle Location. CTHS Catchment
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
This warm and inviting family home is enviably positioned in the Darlington Drive precinct, just footsteps to city express bus transport & M60 bus service, Cherrybrook Technology High School, Oakhill Drive Public School, local parks, Cherrybrook Village with medical centre, trendy cafes & restaurants & the Oakhill shops. Also in close proximity to the future Cherrybrook train station.
Freshly painted throughout, this superbly maintained family home comes with endless possibilities.
In a Nutshell:
- 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 2 car accommodation
- An expansive sun drenched formal lounge with separate formal dining room
- Generous size family/TV room is bright and airy throughout the day
- Open plan kitchen which has been updated with stainless steel appliances and new kitchen bench top
- Home office or study. Spacious entry foyer with high ceiling
- All four bedrooms upstairs are generous in size and the Master bedroom has a spa ensuite and walk in robe
- Upstairs main bathroom is spacious & bright
- Upstairs sitting gallery and unique viewing gallery
- Double auto garage with internal access
- Level rear yard and extensive paved courtyard
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout, new curtains, alarm system and other extras
- Level block with wide frontage and street level
A fabulous home in a highly desirable & convenient location which will not last long as it is in the catchment for sought after Cherrybrook Tech High School. This home is ready for you to move in, with updates and renovations already completed for you. A must to inspect!
AUCTION: On-Site Saturday 7th October. Registration from 3pm. Auction at 3.30pm
Please call Pearly Poh Wong and the Ray White Team on 0407 880 255
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.