This property is available now.
Architecturally Designed Home with Breathtaking Valley Views - Discounted Price
- 4 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 3 Cars
Discounted price has been offered for limited time because of external maintenance work.
This unique home has been designed to capture the full beauty of the bushland views and provide comfortable living & entertaining options for families and couples alike. Nestled in a peaceful cul-de-sac location, you'll feel a million miles away yet only moments from schools, shopping and transport.
- Sunlit living and dining area with fireplace and fabulous outlook. Stunning high ceilings and stylish downlights.
- Rear deck off the living room with panoramic bush views.
- Mezzanine rumpus upstairs.
- Quality kitchen with dishwasher, walk-in pantry and french-door fridge
- Four good sized bedrooms all with built-in wardrobes.
- Main family bathroom with separate toilet.
- 2nd toilet servicing downstairs area.
- Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning.
- Private, off-street parking which can accommodate up to 4 cars.
- Walking distance to local bus stops & short drive to Thornleigh West Public School, Ruddock Park & Westleigh shops.
- Slow combustion wood heater, perfect for those winters nights.
For further information or to arrange your inspection please contact the Ray White team on 9481 8600.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
3 carport spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.