This property will be available from January 22, 2018.
Architecturally Designed Home with Breathtaking Valley Views
- 4 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 3 Cars
This unique home has been designed to capture the full beauty of the bushland views and provide comfortable living & entertaining options for families and couples alike. Nestled in a peaceful cul-de-sac location, you'll feel a million miles away yet only moments from schools, shopping and transport.
- Sunlit living and dining area with fireplace and fabulous outlook. Stunning high ceilings and stylish downlights.
- Rear deck off the living room with panoramic bush views.
- Mezzanine rumpus upstairs.
- Quality kitchen with dishwasher, walk-in pantry and french-door fridge
- Four good sized bedrooms all with built-in wardrobes.
- Main family bathroom with separate toilet.
- 2nd toilet servicing downstairs area.
- Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning.
- Private, off-street parking which can accommodate up to 4 cars.
- Walking distance to local bus stops & short drive to Thornleigh West Public School, Ruddock Park & Westleigh shops.
- Slow combustion wood heater, perfect for those winters nights.
For further information or to arrange your inspection please contact the Ray White team on 9481 8600.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
3 carport spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.