This property will be available from January 20, 2018.
Amazing Family Home!
- 5 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Set back in a private perfect location on 1,024m2, this 5 star home is built to perfection.
Privately developed, this residence boasts quality, excellence and the following prime features:
- Inviting foyer connecting the main living areas downstairs to sleeping quarters above
- 4 king sized bedrooms with an additional room for guests downstairs - Built ins featured in all
- Fully equipped white granite kitchen with stainless steel appliances
- Room for a double/ french fridge, enough storage to suit and a breakfast bar to top it off
With many options for living:
- Open plan living and dining with a separate formal dining area
- Large living area with a separate dining room leading off from the kitchen
Further features include:
- Carpet in bedrooms and upper level
- Floor to ceiling tiled bathrooms throughout the house
- Central ducted air-conditioning
- Vertical Blinds on all windows
The land speaks loud enough but the location is outstanding:
- Stroll to Normanhurst Train Station, shops, parks and playgrounds
- 1.3km to Normanhurst West Public School.
- Walk to Loreto and Normanhurst Boys Schools
- Close to other sought after schools including Hornsby Girls, Barker, St Leos, Knox & Abbotsleigh
- Only 1.7km walk to Sydney Adventist Hospital
- Close to Thornleigh & Hornsby shopping centres
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1,024m² / 0.25 acres
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.